Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Streamlining Your Operations: Locals Unplugged Workshop
Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (EST)
- Cloud-based Accounting Systems; how to set it up right from the start.
- Employee Time-tracking for the Small Business: making sure the billable work gets billed and the employees get paid only for the work they do.
- Project Management tools: how to get clear concise instructions to employees without micromanaging.
- Compliance: What matters and what dosent, how to keep your business audit ready.
- Automating Systems and Synchronization: Using cloud based technology to get your information to flow with as little human contact as possible.
Kate Ross, Ross Business Management
(RBM specializes in providing budget conscious operations solutions for small businesses.)
$25: TLF Members$35: Non-MembersIncludes breakfast
8-8:15 Arrival and breakfast
Locals Unplugged Workshop is hosted by Think Local First DC .